[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup 1.5 release plans?

yuppie y.2009 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Jun 26 05:36:41 EDT 2009

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I'm fine with releasing a 1.5.0b1 as soon as we establish the "correct"
> way to test the checkout:  at the moment, I have one set of failures
> with the Zope 2.10 branch, another set with the 2.11 branch, and a third
> set with the trunk.

The problem is that some fixes in GenericSetup 1.5 depend on
five.localsitemanager 2.0 which in turn depends on Zope 2.12 (both
without a final release).

CMF.buildout includes five.localsitemanager trunk and Zope trunk, so all
GenericSetup tests pass with that buildout.

But that's no strict dependency. If you don't need the components
handler improvements, GenericSetup trunk still works with older
five.localsitemanager versions and Zope 2.10/2.11.

In that case I see two testing errors in test_components.

Not sure how to resolve this.

Cheers,

	Yuppie