[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMF 2.2 plans?

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Mon Mar 2 13:46:08 EST 2009

yuppie wrote:
> That would mean that CMFDefault-the-example-application will depend on
> z3c.form. If we are going to split off the forms we need to split off
> all browser views and the profiles that use these views. Something like
> 'cmf.app' that includes all the CMFDefault stuff Plone doesn't depend on.

I'd be generally in favor of making the distinction between the
CMFDefault-example-application and the reusable parts as used by for
example Plone clearer.

This can happen in two ways, though. Either move the example-application
bits into a different package or move the reusable bits into one. If you
are really interested in doing this work, I'd be happy to figure out
what parts of CMFDefault Plone is actually using.

Hanno