[Zope-CMF] CMF 2.2 release?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 3 07:24:33 EST 2009

Am 30.10.2009, 14:30 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark <charlie at begeistert.org>:

> Yes, I'm going to work on my stuff - some people I've bumped into seem to
> be interested as well. I don't know who else (of the CMF lot) is here but
> Jens is unfortunately ill.

Worked with Eric on my formlib for folders and fixing
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/308947

I can't commit my formlib for folders because the browser tests fail due
to a utility lookup. Something must have changed in the browser test
framework since the summer so I hope this is easy to fix. Does anyone have
an idea what might have changed? My existing browser tests are based on
the other formlib ones and are independent of the changes I made.

We couldn't commit the fix to 308947 so I uploaded the patch to launchpad.
We simply implemented additional check to the paste verify method of
portal folders. Yuppie refers to the summer discussion about sophisticated
preconditions but that would be overkill in my view for this.

Thanks to Eric and Hanno for helping me get stuff setup and introducing me
to pdb and I think Eric enjoyed his first look at the CMF innards.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20