[Zope-CMF] SVN: CMF.buildout/trunk/src/ Don't use http:// externals for CMF externals.

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Apr 1 06:10:43 EDT 2010

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Log message for revision 110361:
>    Don't use http:// externals for CMF externals.
>
>    This buildout is for developers:  making them do the
>    dance is silly.
>
> Changed:
>    _U  CMF.buildout/trunk/src/
>
> -=-
>
> Property changes on: CMF.buildout/trunk/src
> Modified: svn:externals
>     - Zope2 http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/trunk
> Products.CMFCalendar http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFCalendar/trunk
> Products.CMFCore http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFCore/trunk
> Products.CMFDefault http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFDefault/trunk
> Products.CMFTopic http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFTopic/trunk
> Products.CMFUid http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFUid/trunk
> Products.DCWorkflow http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.DCWorkflow/trunk
> Products.GenericSetup http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.GenericSetup/trunk
> five.localsitemanager http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/five.localsitemanager/trunk
>
>     + Zope2 http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/trunk
> Products.CMFCalendar svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFCalendar/trunk
> Products.CMFCore svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFCore/trunk
> Products.CMFDefault svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFDefault/trunk
> Products.CMFTopic svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFTopic/trunk
> Products.CMFUid svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFUid/trunk
> Products.DCWorkflow svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.DCWorkflow/trunk
> Products.GenericSetup svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.GenericSetup/trunk
> five.localsitemanager svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/five.localsitemanager/trunk

I propose to use the new svn:externals format instead. That makes the
discussion http:// vs. svn+ssh:// vs. svn:// obsolete because it allows
to specify relative externals.

IIRC the general policy for the Zope repository is to switch to relative
externals after the release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, but I guess all people
using CMF.buildout have already Subversion >=1.5 available.

Cheers,

	Yuppie