[Zope-CMF] [dev] Unauthorized handling - a proposal

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue Apr 27 14:26:33 EDT 2010

Am 20.04.2010, 16:21 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de>:

>>> Why deprecated?
>>
>> I'm assuming that this related to Methods that could be stored within
>> the
>> CookieCrumbler when it was still a folder.
> Could be. +1 if you are sure it is useless.

Yuppie and me have nearly finished the work for this on a branch but we're
not sure about this method.

I think it's a acquisition-based wart that's asking for trouble. It lets
you define PythonScripts that could handle cookies for you but they must
have the same names as the relevant CookieCrumbler suggestions and cannot
be tested. If this behaviour is required then I'm guess it would be done
differently either with actions as we're handling login/logout or perhaps
with adapters. So I'd like to remove it without deprecation grace in the
next release and tidy up CookieCrumbler accordingly.

Does anyone know of any CMF "customers" that would be adversely affected
by this?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark