[Zope-CMF] Giving CMFDefault a lick of paint

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Mar 29 11:45:00 EDT 2010

Am 25.03.2010, 16:50 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark <charlie at begeistert.org>:

> As you might see I'm a little confused at coming up with something that
> is
> going to be easy to customise so all feedback appreciated.

This is getting eery!

Note to self: viewlets are specific implementations of content providers
that you can bundle together in a viewlet manager.

Both work quite well with the CMF except for one tiny issue: PythonScripts
aren't views so the TALES part of the viewlet will fail nastily even
though this happens after the contentprovider has rendered. Unless I can
find a workaround for this this makes neither available for CMFDefault at
the moment.

Tres, in your speed tests for the ursa-stuff, did you just use ab? I'm
just wondering out loud as to whether it wouldn't even faster to have
@@add_actions_menu, etc. directly returning to main_template?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark