[Zope-CMF] CMF Tests: 3 OK, 1 Failed

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Mar 31 14:16:27 EDT 2010

2010/3/31 Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com>:
> I believe the root of this problem is that the 'index' and 'versions'
> bits of a buildout.cfg are effectively Highlanders ("there can only be
> one").  I gave up on trying to get the "two, two, two Zopes in one"
> buildout to work, and instead created a separate buildout.cfg for
> running CMF's tests against Zope 2.12.3.

Yeah, that sounds sensible. The extra test part with an index was a
hack in the first place.

> Unless somebody objects violently, I plan to check the attached config
> in on a branch of the main CMF buildout, and rip out the stuff which
> tries to do both from the trunk version.  This change will require
> Stefan's nightly runner to be adjusted, so I'm CC'ing him.

Looks all good, except for this first line of comment, which should be
CMF trunk + Zope 2.12 :)

> # CMF trunk + Zope trunk

Personally I prefer versions.cfg files, so we could use an:

extends = http://download.zope.org/Zope2/index/2.12.3/versions.cfg

instead of the index = line. But I don't care much for this specific
test buildout.