[Zope-CMF] CMF: registerDirectory case sensitive ?

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Sun May 30 16:28:18 EDT 2010

Am 30.05.2010, 22:10 Uhr, schrieb Fritz Loseries <fritz at loseries.info>:

> Ok, I do not have an idea how I can write a script for changing CMF
> documents within a zexp-file. The documents are within the ZODB and I do
> not have indeep practice for this. Maybe it's easy, but I do not know it.

You could be to write a catalog search for the relevant documents and
iterate through it changing the relevant attributes. But if you're not
familiar with accessing the catalog programatically then this won't seem
easy.

> Well, what do I have to do, that I will get upper case into lower case.
> With changing cmf:registerDirectory it has no effect as I've described
> above.
> In ZMI checking the properties of the Filesystem Directory View all is
> written in lower case but the UserWarning means it is Upper case. Even
> though the path in the Warning is strange because it is
> "...skins/custom_image/..." and not "...skins/mytheme_image/..."
>  Probably I will not see the easy solution.

I don't know where the custom_image comes from - maybe this is a Plone
artefact. In any case you just need to set the path in the properties to
match the file system 1:1. In your case it is probably easiest to match
the path in your ZMI objects. This probably means you need to rename the
file system directories in lower case.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark