[Zope-CMF] cmf-tests - OK: 3, UNKNOWN: 1

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu Aug 11 16:21:34 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2011, at 21:10 , Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>> I tracked this down to a missing aq_inner call in the new
>> getPhysicalPath and fixed that.
> Thanks for taking the time, Hanno. I wouldn't have been able to figure than one out.

Any code that does manual __of__ wrapping is suspicious and suggests
there's Acquisition problems lurking somewhere - I just got lucky to
finding this one so fast ;)

>> The "ValueError: 'Access contents information' not found in inherited
>> permissions" failures remain, which are next on my list.

That's "fixed" as well.

The FS objects no longer have the "Access contents information"
permission. They only got that through the OFS.ZDOM base class, which
is gone in Zope 4.

Hanno