[Zope-CMF] SVN: Products.CMFCore/branches/2.2/Products/CMFCore/exportimport/content.py remove type check that seem useless

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Thu Jan 13 08:01:29 EST 2011

Le 13/01/11 12:07, Wichert Akkerman a écrit :
> On 1/13/11 12:04 , Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have fixed an exportimport bug on branch 2.2 : see tests in revision
>> 119560.
>
> Aren't you risking double encoding now? That patch looks like it makes
> things worse, not better.

I am not sure I understand what you mean.

I did try the patch on one of my sites where export was raising an
exception. Export did work and the files produced make sense to me.

In the branch, prior to apply the patch, I added tests that mimic my
site setup and do not pass.

With the patch, they pass.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be