[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup global registries

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Wed Mar 9 09:39:30 EST 2011

Le 09/03/11 15:09, Wichert Akkerman a écrit :
> It all looks like a workaround
> for a missing feature in plone.testing, which won't even help much since
> plone.testing needs to support older GS releases as well.
>
> Wichert.

The change I made is internal implementation only.

IOW, it can go into a new 1.6.x GenericSetup release...

... which next Plone 4.0.x and 4.1 can both use (AFAIK they use the same
version of GenericSetup).

This way, plone.testing (which is still not final) can be cleaned up.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be