[Zope-CMF] [dev] working on the trunk

yuppie y.2011 at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Oct 5 08:26:20 EST 2011

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 04.10.2011, 10:55 Uhr, schrieb yuppie<y.2011 at wcm-solutions.de>:
>>> Regarding zope.annotation - IAttributeAnnotatable creates a new object
>>> within the folder
>> Why do you think so? AFAICS the default implementation stores all
>> annotations in the __annotations__ attribute.
>
> Running some tests with the most recent version and it definitely creates
> child objects that are visible in the ZMI. I guess I need to test this a
> bit more but I suspect I might have to provide my own implementation.

Strange! Your container implements IAttributeAnnotatable and
AttributeAnnotations is registered correctly?

Are you trying to use zope.annotation.factory? Last time I checked that
didn't work with Zope 2. But the AttributeAnnotations adapter works for
me without showing anything in the ZMI.

Cheers, Yuppie