[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Apr 4 15:45:53 UTC 2012

Hi Jens,

Am 04.04.2012, 11:17 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>:

> I have fixed it by creating a small buildout configuration at the root
> of the package that will create a working sphinx-build script under bin/
> with all the dependencies set up, and by replacing all faulty module
> references to "CMFDefault" with "Products.CMFDefault".

At the risk of looking like Baldrick: which configuration are you
referring to? CMFDefault's own buildout or the top-level one? I see the
CMF buildout has gained the sphinx-quickstart command but I haven't quite
worked out how to get this to run using my local files.

"""
fuchsia:CMF charlieclark$ bin/sphinx-build src/Products.CMFDefault/docs tmp
Running Sphinx v1.1.2

Exception occurred:
   File
"/Users/charlieclark/Sites/CMF/src/Products.CMFDefault/docs/conf.py", line
16, in <module>
     import pkginfo
ImportError: No module named pkginfo
"""

sphinx-build no longer works. Or should I be working from CMFDefault
checkout and building from there?

> I also cleaned up many Sphinx complaints about bad formatting.

Thanks. I'm still working on fixing up the intra-document references and
footnotes which I want to be able to build before checking in.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director