[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue Mar 20 15:14:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I finally landed my update step for syndication during the PyCon sprints!
I thought I had a few more browser views to update to using the
EditSettingsForm but on a quick check of the files it seems that this has
already been done. Yuppie, I remember that you have commented out some of
my views (portal configuration and membership, I think) because of the
encoding problem, did you correct them yourself last year and I was simply
looking at old source? If that is the case then I think we're good to go
with 2.3.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark