[Zope-CMF] Security declarations on adapters

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Sep 6 17:00:10 UTC 2012

I always like the solipsism of replying to myself! ;-)

Am 06.09.2012, 16:58 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu>:

> hm, I drew up the lists from the existing Scripts/Templates and thought
> it was complete. I've just checked again and can only find the following
> as not done:
>  - [?] viewThreadsAtBottom.pt (structure)
> - [?] talkback_tree.pt (macros)
> - [?] setup_talkback_tree.py
> - [?] discitem_delete.py

Just checked on these and it looks like there are no views for
discussions. So I've added a stub for them and, at least temporarily,
moved these putative todos to "discussion".

A bit difficult to write tests for them as I'm currently getting the
following error when using the "classic" versions:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: SectionValue instance has no attribute
'structured_text_header_level'

We can, and should, revisit naming again. IIRC you weren't happy with my
choices of "skins" and "widgets".

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark