[Zope-CMF] Security declarations on adapters

yuppie y.2012 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Sep 7 11:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi Charlie!

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 07.09.2012, 09:01 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2012 at wcm-solutions.de>:
>
>> [-] means that we don't want/need to convert this
>> [?] means that we still have to decide if and how this should be
>> converted
>> [/] means unfinished
>
> Regarding RSS: you've written
>
> [/] ISyndicatable @@rss.xml (not hooked up):
> - [x] RSS.py -> rss.View
> - [x] RSS_template.pt -> rss.pt
> - [?] rssDisabled.pt
>
> What do you mean by not hooked up? There's not an appropriate action but
> the template is configured. As syndicatability is determined by a marker
> interface I don't think we need to have a disabled view for it.

Maybe there are better words for this. It's not really relevant at the
moment. I have plans to use the same todos for the related changes in
profiles or code that links to the views. It just means that no Action
or code in CMFDefault links to the RSS feed, so there is nothing that
needs to be updated.

I'm fine with not providing a disabled view.

BTW: If scripts or templates like TitleOrId.py show up in different
contexts, that doesn't have to be a mistake. I did this if I expect
they'll become part of different views instead of sharing one
implementation.

Cheers,

	Yuppie