[Zope-CMF] Still Failing - CMF-trunk_Zope-trunk - Build # 754

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Jun 8 12:58:17 CEST 2015

Charlie Clark schreef op 29-05-15 om 11:02:
> Am .05.2015, 04:10 Uhr, schrieb Jenkins <gerken at starzel.de>:
>
>> Check console output at
>> https://jenkins.starzel.de/job/CMF-trunk_Zope-trunk/754/ to view the
>> results.
>
> One thing I don't like about Jenkins is the verbosity of the report and
> no summary of what failed. This is probably because I'm too stupid. The
> errors look fairly trivial but I have to work out how to checkout the
> sources from the new repo.
>
> Charlie
>
> Error in test test_DirectoryViewFolderCustom
> (Products.CMFCore.tests.test_DirectoryView.DirectoryViewFolderTests)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 332, in run
>      testMethod()
>    File
> "/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/CMF-trunk_Zope-trunk/workspace/develop/Products.CMFCore/Products/CMFCore/tests/test_DirectoryView.py",
> line 225, in test_DirectoryViewFolderCustom
>      testfolder = self.ob.fake_skin.test_directory
> AttributeError: test_directory

In subversion there was an empty test_directory.  In git, this is not
possible.  (Also, an empty directory does not end up in the final
package, so I guess those tests would fail there too.)  I have added a
README.txt in the test_directory so git has the directory.

Locally, the tests now pass.

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl