[Zope-CMF] Pending pull requests GenericSetup

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Oct 26 12:04:43 CET 2015

Op 26/10/15 om 09:27 schreef yuppie:
> Hi Maurits,
>
> Maurits van Rees wrote:
>> Just a friendly reminder that there are two pending pull requests by me
>> for GenericSetup.
>>
>> Pep8, mostly in tests:
>> https://github.com/zopefoundation/Products.GenericSetup/pull/21
>>
>> Add unsetLastVersionForProfile and purgeProfileVersions. Call
>> purgeProfileVersions for base profiles:
>> https://github.com/zopefoundation/Products.GenericSetup/pull/18
>>
>> I know, everyone is busy, no problem.
>
> what exactly are you waiting for?

Well, you seem okay with it now, but I am not sure about Tres.
They are my pull requests, so it's nicer if I don't merge them myself.

But yeah, if no one merges it or voices last minute concerns, I will
merge them tomorrow.

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl