[Zope-Coders] ZOpe 2.5 beta 4

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:23:21 -0500

Tomorrow, I intend to cut a Zope 2.5 beta 4 release, which will consist
of all the current activity on the 2.5 branch.

Please, we'd like this to be our final beta.  If you have a change that
needs to go in, please get it in today (Monday the 14th) or let me know
that something is Not Right and I can delay the build.

Because we want this to be final beta, I also ask that during the period
this is out, we pay particular attention to not doing "housekeeping" CVS
type checkins on the 2.5 branch (non-bugfix changes) -- That way I
should be able to see NO differences between 2.5 beta 4 tomorrow and 2.5
branch a week from now.

Thanks!