[Zope-Coders] [ZC] 149/ 1 Request "Testing inclusion of zope-coders in Zope collectors issue distribution"

Collector: Zope Bugs and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:54:43 -0500

Issue #149 Update (Request) "Testing inclusion of zope-coders in Zope collectors issue distribution"
 Status Accepted, Collector/test medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/149

= Request - Entry #1 by klm on Jan 15, 2002 7:54 pm

 Supporters added: klm

In the interest of opening attention to Zope collector issues to all
zope coders, we're including the zope-coders mailling list among the
recipients of all but confidential (security-sensitive) issues.  (It
doesn't make sense to expose security-sensitive issues to a publically
viewable mailling list!)  This message tests out the connection.

This is a provisional setup - zope-coders may not be the best place
for this traffic.  We'll give it a try for a bit - if we (any of us:)
feel that the traffic is a problem, we'll create a separate list.

--
Ken Manheimer
klm@zope.com