[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope] WebDAV Locks / 2.4.3/ MS Office 2000

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:34:30 -0500

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 07:14 am, Andreas Jung allegedly wrote:
> That is hard. Depending on the complexity of the
> hack/fix/what-ever-you-call-it some extended
> tests might be sufficient. E.g. there is no unittest for the
> Office2k/WebDAV/Locking problem
> fixed in 2.4.4.
>
> - aj

How about just packaging MSOffice with the test suite?? 8^)

I guess somebody would need to write a "hosed Office DAV client emulator" or
some-such... Who the hell knows how you might do this and have it be
meaningful...

Yesterday I was thinking about trying to jump start a discussion about smb
support in Zope, I know its been tossed around before. If I had an extra 4-5
hours a day, I probably would 8^)

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org