[Zope-Coders] DirectoryView Test Failures

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:30:29 +0000

Hi,

I've been trying to reproduce these test failures without much success :-(

The only thing I can think of is that the cvs update being done before these
tests runs is being done without the -d flag.

Can someone check this and let me know?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Has anyone has any thoughts on my message titled "Debug Mode Tests"?