[Zope-Coders] [Zope 2.8] Some show stoppers

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Mon Oct 4 09:06:40 EDT 2004

 Hi,

I identified at least three issues which must be solved before a 2.8a1
release:

 #1507: Zope does not bind correctly to the specified IP addresses
   (currently assigned to Fred)

 #1513/1516: Webdav lock manager/ /temp_folder won't open in the ZMI

 # 1512: ustr.py() aquires an unbound __str__ method for a FSImage instance

I tried to track down the last two issues as far as I could but I am at the
point
where I have no further clues. They might be related to the changes in the
ExtensionClasses or whatever...I really don't know....maybe someone with
a higher zen level could look at these issues.

Thanks,
Andreas