[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-dev] Documentation

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Oct 5 11:14:21 EDT 2004

There is no de-jure appropriate place to hold "miscellaneous"
documentation.  There are several de-facto places: member area on
Zope.org is a reasonable place, zopewiki.org aims to collect Zope docs.
But there isn't really an official apparatus set up to assume ownership
and maintenance of these kinds of docs; someone would need to volunteer
here probably.