[ZCM] [ZC] 1983/ 1 Request "TransientObject misconfigured"

Sun Dec 25 20:14:54 EST 2005

Issue #1983 Update (Request) "TransientObject misconfigured"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1983

= Request - Entry #1 by allison on Dec 25, 2005 8:14 pm

zope.conf
#    session-timeout-minutes 20
session-timeout-minutes 600
#    session-resolution-seconds 60
session-resolution-seconds 3600

generates diagnostic: resolution cannot be greater than timeout from
Transience.py at line 171.  The reported values are session-timeout-minuts
1200 and session-resolution-seconds as 3600, the comments show the defaults
whereas the specified values (in seconds) are for a session timeout of 600*60
or 36000 which is greater than 3600.

I browsed the code around line 947 in Applicaiton.py where, I believe, this is set initially and did not see any obvious error.  I did verify that the error

I did verify that the values seen from the configuration file are being found correctly.