[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/AdaptableStorage/zodb - ASConnection.py:1.7
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:11:08 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/AdaptableStorage/zodb
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv31255/zodb
Successfully created a CMF site on the filesystem (yehaw!)
This involved some minor fixes:
- cPickle doesn't like anything but strings as persistent IDs. Fixed by
encoding (aspect_name, name) as a string.
- The "isPrincipiaFolderish" test isn't thorough enough; we really need to
know whether the objectItems() method exists. Switched to testing for
the ObjectManager base class. (In Zope 3 this will be an interface check.)
- Added a workaround for the tricky skins tool.
- New unit test for remainder pickling.
- Better integration with DBTab.
=== Products/AdaptableStorage/zodb/ASConnection.py 1.6 => 1.7 ===
--- Products/AdaptableStorage/zodb/ASConnection.py:1.6 Mon Dec 9 13:25:29 2002
+++ Products/AdaptableStorage/zodb/ASConnection.py Mon Dec 9 17:11:08 2002
@@ -74,7 +74,7 @@
__traceback_info__ = (oid, p)
+ # unpickler.persistent_load=self._persistent_load
classification, mapper_names = unpickler.load()