[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/AdaptableStorage/serial/interfaces - IKeyedObjectSystem.py:1.5
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:27:12 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/AdaptableStorage/serial/interfaces
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv25263/serial/interfaces
- loadStub() now expects "hints" that help it avoid loading the entire object
into memory. mapper_names is a good hint, but frequently unknown to the
- Added modifiedInVersion() to UnmanagedJar, since PersistentExtra expects to
=== Products/AdaptableStorage/serial/interfaces/IKeyedObjectSystem.py 1.4 => 1.5 ===
--- Products/AdaptableStorage/serial/interfaces/IKeyedObjectSystem.py:1.4 Mon Dec 9 10:57:24 2002
+++ Products/AdaptableStorage/serial/interfaces/IKeyedObjectSystem.py Mon Dec 16 18:26:41 2002
@@ -21,12 +21,18 @@
class IKeyedObjectSystem (Interface):
"""A collection of objects identifiable by keychain."""
- def loadStub(keychain, mapper_names=None):
+ def loadStub(keychain, hints=None):
"""Returns a class instance, possibly ghosted.
- mapper_names is provided as a possible optimization. Without
- it, this method may have to load a full object rather than a
- ghosted object.
+ hints, a mapping, may be provided as an optimization.
+ Without it, implementations of this method may have to load a
+ full object rather than a ghosted object.
+ Some hints may be:
+ mapper_name (the mapper name for the last item in the keychain)
+ mapper_names (a list of all mapper names)