[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/Event - EventRegistry.py:1.4
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:52:10 -0400
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Event
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv3970
Wrapped long lines.
=== Products/Event/EventRegistry.py 1.3 => 1.4 ===
--- Products/Event/EventRegistry.py:1.3 Fri Sep 20 11:08:04 2002
+++ Products/Event/EventRegistry.py Fri Sep 20 14:52:09 2002
@@ -40,7 +40,8 @@
if not with_metadata:
- return [(k, v['title'], v['description']) for k, v in _registry.items()]
+ return [(k, v['title'], v['description'])
+ for k, v in _registry.items()]
def getEvent(self, key):
"""Look up the event information.
@@ -71,8 +72,8 @@
'key' unique key for this event (preferably a dotted path)
'interface' the event interface to register
'title' the title of the interface
- 'description' documentation for the event. If not given, the docstring
- of the event interface is used instead.
+ 'description' documentation for the event. If not given, the
+ docstring of the event interface is used instead.
if _registry.has_key( key ):
@@ -93,9 +94,9 @@
"""Remove indentation from docstring.
It is assumed that the first line is not indented, and that the first
- non-blank line after that can be used to determine indentation for the whole
- docstring, as is the case with this docstring. This will help preserve
- indentation within the docstring itself.
+ non-blank line after that can be used to determine indentation for the
+ whole docstring, as is the case with this docstring. This will help
+ preserve indentation within the docstring itself.