[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/Moztop/doc - CHANGES.txt:1.14
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 04:56:06 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/Moztop/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv24088/doc
- We now have the sense of a first static TypeRegistry. Much more work is
needed in this area.
- If you have an image, you can now save its meta data and see the Upload
screen. Trying to open the File Picker somehow crashes my Mozilla.
- All types that Zope supports are now listed and can be handled in the
=== Packages/Moztop/doc/CHANGES.txt 1.13 => 1.14 ===
--- Packages/Moztop/doc/CHANGES.txt:1.13 Thu Jan 16 01:20:55 2003
+++ Packages/Moztop/doc/CHANGES.txt Thu Jan 16 04:55:33 2003
@@ -2,19 +2,25 @@
0.3 (Not released)
- o (-) List of known and addable types; this is, create a RDF-based Type
+ o (-) List of known and addable types; this is, create a RDF-based or
+ XML-RPC-based Type Registry
o (*) Tabs for open content items
o (-) Wire in XML-RPC on connect
- o (-) Use Type Registry to generate Content Object Tabs
+ o (+) Use Type Registry to generate Content Object Tabs
+ Works witha hard coded types registry.
o (-) Enable User to close Content Object Tab
o (-) Automate Explorer Reload
+ o (*) Allow other content types to be edited.
+ This works now. I demoed it for the Image.
0.2 (Not released)
@@ -38,8 +44,6 @@
o (*) Folder's 'MetaData' tab should work and retrieve data from Zope.
o (*) Folder's 'Preview' tab should work and retrieve data from Zope.
- o (-) Allow Content Objects to be deleted.
o (*) Get Connect Wizard working and functional