[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs - base.py:1.3
Sun, 18 May 2003 00:17:00 -0400
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv23359/fs
Made the standard SQL gateways static rather than dependent on a
particular database connection. This is another step toward
simplifying the configuration of mappers. The change involved the
- Refactored the query generator to generate only one query at a
time. Gateways no longer use it directly. Instead, they ask the
database connection to generate a query. The database connection
caches the generated query.
- Added a setUp method to gateways. The setUp method can check the
interface of the connection and/or create tables.
- Consolidated the set up procedure for SQL gateways into setUp().
- Added an argument to the execute() method of SQLGatewayBase so it
can find the connection.
- Arranged for ApeStorage to call gateway.setUp().
=== Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py 1.2 => 1.3 ===
--- Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py:1.2 Sat May 17 20:47:00 2003
+++ Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py Sun May 18 00:16:29 2003
@@ -33,3 +33,9 @@
def getConnection(self, event):
+ def setUp(self, event, clear_all=0):
+ conn = self.getConnection(event)
+ if not IFSConnection.isImplementedBy(conn):
+ raise ValueError(
+ "%s does not implement IFSConnection" % repr(conn))