[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs - base.py:1.4
Mon, 19 May 2003 15:33:05 -0400
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1802/fs
Provided new machinery for initializing databases, especially creating
- Added two new interfaces, IDatabaseInitializer and
IDatabaseInitEvent. The initializer.init(event) gets called when new
connections are made to the database.
- All gateways in the sql subpackage now implement IDatabaseInitializer.
- Added methods to mappers for configuring and using initializers.
- Renamed setUp() to init(), since it's easier to spell.
- Avoided calling initializers more than once.
- Renamed 'object' to 'obj' in some places.
=== Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py 1.3 => 1.4 ===
--- Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py:1.3 Sun May 18 00:16:29 2003
+++ Products/Ape/lib/apelib/fs/base.py Mon May 19 15:32:34 2003
@@ -33,9 +33,3 @@
def getConnection(self, event):
- def setUp(self, event, clear_all=0):
- conn = self.getConnection(event)
- if not IFSConnection.isImplementedBy(conn):
- raise ValueError(
- "%s does not implement IFSConnection" % repr(conn))