[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.46
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Wed Jun 9 12:40:10 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv24741
finished dealing with the wildcard issues
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.45 => 1.46 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.45 Wed Jun 9 01:53:08 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Wed Jun 9 12:40:07 2004
@@ -7,16 +7,6 @@
- Package assembler script to build sumo/combined distro (mostly done)
- - We should have some way to wildcard an entire hierarchy of packages
- in resource maps. Something like::
- zope.* cvs://cvs.zope.org/cvs-repository:Zope3/src/zope/
- would make the resource map for Zope 3 much more concise.
- I've started writing tests and an implementation, and Jim checked
- in an alternate implementation (with different semantics), but the
- issue needs to be re-visited.
- There should be a way to specify a Download-URL when building a
package; using the distutils "register" command would then cause
that field to be provided via PyPI.
More information about the Zope-CVS