[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.48
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Mon Jun 14 13:56:48 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1982
- fix typo
- clarify what metadata files should be included automatically
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.47 => 1.48 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.47 Wed Jun 9 12:43:32 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Mon Jun 14 13:56:48 2004
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
"beta" status, check the Trove "Development Status" classifier to
see that it matches, and issue a warning if not.
- - Re-visit the abstrations for parsed revision control URLs:
+ - Re-visit the abstractions for parsed revision control URLs:
- The current abstraction is pretty painful to work with, and
requires too much awareness of what kind of URL is being
@@ -49,8 +49,8 @@
It's not clear these remaining issues are particularly important.
- When building a distribution that specifies explicit inclusions,
- the packaging metadata (`*.cfg`) files should be included
+ the packaging metadata (`*.cfg` except `PACKAGE.cfg`) files should
+ be included automatically.
- We should have a way to express dependence on particular versions
of Python, and a way to say which is preferred. (This can be used
More information about the Zope-CVS