[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.49
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Mon Jun 14 16:51:57 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv6471
- remove an item that's been dealt with in the packaging tool
- add an item that's part of looking forward to a further step in
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.48 => 1.49 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.48 Mon Jun 14 13:56:48 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Mon Jun 14 16:51:56 2004
@@ -16,10 +16,6 @@
manually. This doesn't feel like it "plays nice" in the distutils
- - If a version number is used which appears to indicate "alpha" or
- "beta" status, check the Trove "Development Status" classifier to
- see that it matches, and issue a warning if not.
- Re-visit the abstractions for parsed revision control URLs:
- The current abstraction is pretty painful to work with, and
@@ -82,6 +78,9 @@
- Consider looking for the configuration file in the current
directory before looking in ~/.zpkg/.
+- Look at the package manager used by the MacPython people to see what
+ can be/has been done.
- Deal with a package tree like the zope package tree that includes
both pure-Python and non-pure packages; these could easily land in
More information about the Zope-CVS