[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.50
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Tue Jun 15 17:33:57 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv27575
- add a couple of smallish tasks
- note about preliminary zpkgtools-based setup.py for ZODB
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.49 => 1.50 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.49 Mon Jun 14 16:51:56 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Tue Jun 15 17:33:55 2004
@@ -7,6 +7,13 @@
- Package assembler script to build sumo/combined distro (mostly done)
+ - Move the revision control repository to Subversion.
+ - Split the distro-builder and setup.py runtime support into two
+ separate packages so there's not so much support code in
+ distributions or checkouts that use this as the foundation for
- There should be a way to specify a Download-URL when building a
package; using the distutils "register" command would then cause
that field to be provided via PyPI.
@@ -104,5 +111,9 @@
- Write a new setup.py for Zope 3 and ZODB to use in a checkout that
uses the package metadata; this can happen after the ZopeX3 release.
+ A preliminary setup.py replacement for the ZODB project is much
+ shorter than the conventional setup.py (28 lines, not including the
+ license blurb).
- Documentation, documentation, documentation!
More information about the Zope-CVS