[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.52
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Wed Jun 16 00:46:50 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv18397
- revise description of a set of items
- remove ZConfig item; this isn't likely to happen since we want the
runtime in distributions to be minimal
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.51 => 1.52 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.51 Wed Jun 16 00:43:32 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Wed Jun 16 00:46:49 2004
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
- Need name + acronym to describe what gets built, not normal words
(Jim sez). Zope3-Dev seems to want to call them "packages".
-- Package assembler script to build sumo/combined distro (mostly done)
+- Package assembler script and distribution runtime
- Move the revision control repository to Subversion.
@@ -105,11 +105,6 @@
- Fix up finddeps.py to stop searching at defined boundaries. How to
define these boundaries is in flux at the moment.
-- Find a way to use ZConfig itself instead of the half-way
- re-implementation in ``zpkgtools.cfgparser``; it's a real pain
- having to give up %defines and some of the nicer aspects of schemas
- (or having to re-implement them).
- Write a new setup.py for Zope 3 and ZODB to use in a checkout that
uses the package metadata; this can happen after the ZopeX3 release.
More information about the Zope-CVS