[Zope-CVS] SVN: zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt remove done items
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Thu Jun 17 12:28:55 EDT 2004
Log message for revision 25892:
remove done items
(the move to Subversion and package split)
--- zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt 2004-06-17 16:27:31 UTC (rev 25891)
+++ zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt 2004-06-17 16:28:53 UTC (rev 25892)
@@ -7,14 +7,6 @@
- Package assembler script and distribution runtime
- - Move the revision control repository to Subversion.
- - Split the distro-builder and setup.py runtime support into two
- separate packages so there's not so much support code in
- distributions or checkouts that use this as the foundation for
- setup.py. (Roughed out in a sandbox; will commit after moving to
- When building a distribution that specifies explicit inclusions,
the packaging metadata (`*.cfg` except `PACKAGE.cfg`) files should
be included automatically.
More information about the Zope-CVS