[Zope-CVS] SVN: zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt remove item with no
clear requirements; this was just idea, not a real to-do
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Mon Jun 21 10:53:40 EDT 2004
Log message for revision 25924:
remove item with no clear requirements; this was just idea, not a real to-do
--- zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt 2004-06-21 14:42:08 UTC (rev 25923)
+++ zpkgtools/trunk/doc/TODO.txt 2004-06-21 14:51:43 UTC (rev 25924)
@@ -70,12 +70,6 @@
Perhaps a configuration option should specify which are produced
by default. Low priority.
- - Some way to transform template files on build or installation
- beyond what distutils does for scripts would be nice; it's not
- clear how to feed enough interesting information into the process.
- The use cases aren't sufficiently clear at this time. Won't
- happen unless the use cases become clearer.
- Look at the package manager used by the MacPython people to see what
can be/has been done.
More information about the Zope-CVS