[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.22
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Wed May 5 12:00:05 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv12396
remove note about whether <load> sections should be honored in buried
PACKAGE.cfg files; those sections should be honored
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.21 => 1.22 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.21 Tue May 4 19:58:49 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Wed May 5 12:00:03 2004
@@ -32,9 +32,8 @@
http://www.python.org/sf/935117 for more info.)
- Make directory inclusion through `PACKAGE.cfg` honor PACKAGE.cfg
- files in included directories. This shouldn't be hard, but opens up
- a question: should the <load> section of the such `PACKAGE.cfg`
- files be honored as well?
+ files in included directories. The <load> section of the such
+ `PACKAGE.cfg` files should be honored as well.
- Fix up finddeps.py to stop searching at defined boundaries. How to
define these boundaries is in flux at the moment.
More information about the Zope-CVS