[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - metadata.txt:1.21
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Thu May 6 10:06:56 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv11061
the "Installation-type" field in the publication data is no longer
used; that's a choice for the packager, not the content description
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/metadata.txt 1.20 => 1.21 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/metadata.txt:1.20 Wed May 5 16:58:08 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/metadata.txt Thu May 6 10:06:54 2004
@@ -47,15 +47,6 @@
required to create a distribution for which the component is the
- One additional field is defined for this file: ``Installation-type``.
- This field can be set to ``application`` for collection
- distribution to indicate that the distribution is not a normal
- collection that should have a `setup.py` file for distutils, but
- should have a more conventional **configure** / **make** / **make
- install** build process that creates an application-specific
- installation tree (for example, `/usr/local/Zope3`). The value of
- this field is compared in a case-insensitive manner.
This file contains information on building extension modules.
Information about scripts and documentation files will also be
More information about the Zope-CVS