[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.24
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Thu May 6 18:27:57 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv7502
re-order a little to reflect importance of issues
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.23 => 1.24 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.23 Wed May 5 12:06:14 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Thu May 6 18:27:55 2004
@@ -7,6 +7,11 @@
- Package assembler script to build sumo/combined distro (mostly done)
+ - The zpkgtools.locationmap module still doesn't handle Subversion
+ URLs properly; revision control URLs need to be abstracted
+ separately from the specific revision control loaders (perhaps in
+ the zpkgtools.loader module).
- We should have some way to wildcard an entire hierarchy of packages
in resource maps. Something like::
@@ -15,11 +20,6 @@
would make the resource map for Zope 3 much more concise.
I've started writing the tests and the implementation, but it's too
much for today given that it's not necessay.
- - The zpkgtools.locationmap module still doesn't handle Subversion
- URLs properly; revision control URLs need to be abstracted
- separately from the specific revision control loaders (perhaps in
- the zpkgtools.loader module).
- The setuptools helper should only be included in distributions that
actually need it. This is currenly only needed when packages end up
More information about the Zope-CVS