[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/zpkgtools/doc - TODO.txt:1.33
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fred at zope.com
Mon May 24 17:11:37 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/zpkgtools/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv4478
- remove completed item (quick-start guide)
- minor revisions
=== Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt 1.32 => 1.33 ===
--- Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt:1.32 Mon May 17 13:35:28 2004
+++ Packages/zpkgtools/doc/TODO.txt Mon May 24 17:11:36 2004
@@ -5,10 +5,6 @@
- Need name + acronym to describe what gets built, not normal words
(Jim sez). Zope3-Dev seems to want to call them "packages".
-- Write a "Quick Start" document to show people how to get started.
- This will include a prepared resource map for many of the packages
- used with Zope X3.
- Package assembler script to build sumo/combined distro (mostly done)
- We should have some way to wildcard an entire hierarchy of packages
@@ -17,8 +13,9 @@
would make the resource map for Zope 3 much more concise.
- I've started writing the tests and the implementation, but it's too
- much for today given that it's not necessay.
+ I've started writing tests and an implementation, and Jim checked
+ in an alternate implementation (with different semantics), but the
+ issue needs to be re-visited.
- The setuptools helper should only be included in distributions that
actually need it. This is currenly only needed when packages end up
@@ -70,7 +67,7 @@
happen unless the use cases become clearer.
- Consider looking for the configuration file in the current
- directory before look in ~/.zpkg/.
+ directory before looking in ~/.zpkg/.
- Deal with a package tree like the zope package tree that includes
both pure-Python and non-pure packages; these could easily land in
More information about the Zope-CVS