[Zope-CVS] CVS: Products/Zelenium - README.txt:1.7
tseaver at palladion.com
Sat May 7 16:38:07 EDT 2005
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Zelenium
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv30929
- Docco updates.
=== Products/Zelenium/README.txt 1.6 => 1.7 ===
--- Products/Zelenium/README.txt:1.6 Wed Apr 27 21:42:12 2005
+++ Products/Zelenium/README.txt Sat May 7 16:38:07 2005
@@ -61,6 +61,11 @@
organize your test cases in a hierarchy, running them in separate
segments, or all at once.
+ Including Tests from the Filesystem
+ Test suites now have a property, 'filesystem_path'; if set, the
+ suite will recursively load testcases from files in / under the
+ directory pointed to by that path.
Exporting an Archive
@@ -121,11 +126,7 @@
Capturing Results from the Test Run
Selenium has a feature which allows the testrunner to upload
- result data from an automated test run to the server. To enable
- this feature in Zope, add a PythonScript, 'postResults', in the
- root of your site, with text similar to::
+ result data from an automated test run to the server.
Invoke the test suite from your browser as usual, but append the
query string '?auto=1', to the URL, e.g.::
@@ -133,10 +134,8 @@
Selenium will run all test cases, and then upload its result data
- to the '/postResults' URL (your PythonScript).
- Note: if running Zope behind Apache or another rewriting proxy,
- you may be able to skip adding a PythonScript, and instead rewrite
- '/postResults' directly onto the 'postResults' method of your
- test suite.
+ to the 'postResults' method of your suite. (Note that you no longer
+ need the 'postResults' PythonScript in the root of your site, because
+ the latest version of Selenium posts to that name relative to the
+ test suite).
More information about the Zope-CVS