[Zope-DB] Can I manipulate a recordset returned by ZSQL-method?

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:04:19 -0400

Hi,

I have accessed ADO objects using the Zope COM bridge stuff, but its
been a while (a year?) since I've done that.  ActiveState has some of
the components you need for this with their ActiveState python builds,
which include the necessary COM wrappers.  The name of the Zope COM
wrapper escapes me at the moment... sorry... but I'm fairly sure it uses
Mark Hammond's stuff from Active State.

If you are still lost on Monday, I can look up what I did (I hope) when
I get back into the office.