[Zope-DB] Re: [DB-SIG] SQLite as a Light DB component for Zope and Python

jose jose@sferacarta.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 09:07:33 +0200

I'm working with SQLite right now, I find it a very interesting product,
SQLite is tiny, fast,
I think it is fast at least as MySQL but SQLite has TRANSACTIONS and it
easy to install,
for now it  needs a python interface based on DB-SIG.
IMO SQLite is a good candidate to replace Gadflay

Jo