[Zope-DB] ZFireBirdDA Multi-threading

W. Robert Kellock sales@creditscore.co.nz
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:00:02 +1200

Hello,

It appears as though this DA is single threaded.  Can anybody tell me why
not to thread it using Python, apart from the fact that it will be slower
than C due to Python's global interpreter lock on threads (I'm a Python
programmer, not a C programmer and if I'm going to attempt this I want to
begin the task in Python)?
W.Robert Kellock                                    Ph:
+64 3 326 6115
Sales Manager                                        Fax:
+64 3 326 6115
Credit Systems Control Ltd                      Web:
www.creditscore.co.nz
                                              "making decisions easy"