[Zope-DB] How to view a dynamically generated ZSQL query

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:43:53 -0400

Stuart:

Thanks a lot; it's almost what I need, but it's only displaying the SQL
being used if the query is executed successfully, but if the query fails
I only get the Oracle error, it's not showing me the query that caused
it (which is what I need to have to figure out what's wrong). I could
figure out the problem the long way, but it would have helped to see the
bad query.

Regards,

Jorge M.