[Zope-DB] changing from dtml-in

D. Rick Anderson ruger@comnett.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:20:33 -0800

Thanks for the reply Ed.  I tried that and here's how it looks:
x = context.basicReport()
if x:
 for result in x:
  print result.accid

where accid is the name of the first column in the table. It's still not
doing anything. If I call it from a DTML document with <dtml-var query>
I get a blank page with 'None' upin the left corner as if it's returning
an empty result. The query returns over 800 records when run with the
'test' tab from the ZMI and I've run it in a <dtml-in> with good
results. I'm lost.

Thanks,

Rick