[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA 2.x behavior change? / TypeError: len() of unsized object

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:21:48 -0800

I have been moving a Zope 2.2x website that used the older
DCOracle/ZOracleDA to a new copy of Zope (2.5.1) that is using
DCOracle2/ZOracleDA 2.x - and have noticed that some ZSQL methods that
use the dtml-in tag seem to throw a "TypeError: len() of unsized
object" error when they do not have results when I am using the new
database adaptor.

This is a big problem for me because I often use the presence or
absence of results to perform some test using a dtml-in or dtml-if.

I am pretty sure that I am using valid DTML. Is this an FAQ or is there
something I need to change?

Thank you,
Chris