[Zope-DB] Per-user connections

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:34:25 +0200

On Monday 09 December 2002 12:21, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> They are. Try it and see :-)
Can you do simple example?

session =3D context.REQUEST['SESSION']
session['generateCrashHere'] =3D context.someDbConnection()

=2E.?

> I think you are talking about the underlying physical connections.
Yes, because otherwise you'll have problems with transactions and trigger=
s. At=20
least in Oracle -- for sure. Or I've missed something?

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

   TCP_SeqNum - The 32-bit Sequence Number, encoded as an ASCII string
      representing the hex value of the Sequence number.  This field
      MUST be sent as lower case because it is not urgent.
=09=09-- RFC 3093